2/26/2012

Let me be the one who calls you baby all the time.





jacket_vintage shirt_diy pants_H&M 



These pants are REALLY pink. Hard to get on picture though... Anyhow, found them on H&M the other day on sale for only 75 sek. I didn't try them out in store so I held my thumbs that they would fit me and YES THEY DID! Love 'em so much!!!!! Favopants foo sure.

So, friday was great. Congratulations to my friend Lovelin again (<3). Atm I'm really sick, which isn't good at all since I'm leaving Stockholm tomorrow for LONDON BABY!!!!!!! HELL YEAAAH. Now you know where I'll be since I won't update in a couple of days.

I'll be back with alot of pictures for you. Thanks to all of you who read my blog.
xoxo

18 kommentarer:

  1. alltså, sjukt snygg jacka! och åh, London är en så jävla grym stad - ha så skoj! :D

    SvaraRadera
  2. oh du är så galet fin!!
    och otroligt snygg stil.
    kram!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Åh va kul! Vill också åka till London :(

    SvaraRadera
  4. Den är köpt på HM för ... 2 år sedan. Det är en baddräkt!
    Tyvärr. :/ kolla på tradera/blocket. Det enda jag kan tänka mig att den finns på.
    KRam!

    SvaraRadera

No spam tnx.